Sunday, September 30, 2007

Blog comments and photo sharing, image in blog


Thanks everyone who made comments on my blog, and I managed to make some comments on other blogs as well. Its a good instance of what goes around comes around isn't it - if you comment on someone else's blog they are more likely to comment on yours. Works in real wild out there blogspace too, I find.

Not sure how to link to my Flikr account - here's the url of the most recent photo which should lead to the rest

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59159784@N00/1462254607/

Sneaking into next lot of tasks, at the right is a photo from my flikr account - it was taken Friday on our exciting bike trip to Warburton - its my daughter Jess smiling stoically, seconds before a mighty hail storm engulfed us.

I've joined the Swinburne BUGS Flikr group - thanks Jane W for setting that up.

7 comments:

Bonito Club said...

Hi Gary,
This will lead to your Flickr photos
- Tony

MdG said...

Hi Gary

Are you planning to do another ride on the Warburton trail? If so, I would like to meet you along the trail and join your ride.
On your Sunday ride did you experience any magapie attacks. Hopefully, they will call it quits soon.
Cheers. Margaret

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim said...

Hi Gary

I have just started 23 things and you are my first blog comment.

MelindaG said...

I think you and your daughter are very brave.

My last bike experience included a crumbling river bank and a graceless backwards somersault down the embankment :O I'm somewhat bike-shy as a result.

Melinda

Waitoa said...

Hi Gary,
I've finally started my 23 things.

Unknown said...

I use :

Free Image Hosting Service - Pic4us

is online again and open

http://www.pic4.us

Pictures For Us is a free gallery and easy to use pictures and images hosting service. You are welcome to use our simple form to upload your photos, images, and videos and share them with other people on the Web. For uploading your photos and pictures, please use our free registration service to open an account and start creating your own images and photos gallery.